Meet Christa Zevitas
- Favorite Cape beach? Cahoon Hollow
- Famous person with whom you would like to dine? David Oritiz
- Best spot on Cape for sunset? Dowses Beach
- Favorite restaurant? The Naked Oyster
- Preferred golf course? Eastward Ho
- Best lobster roll? Sesuit Harbor Cafe
- Favorite Cape League baseball team? Cotuit Kettleers
- Favorite ice cream spot: Four Seas
- Most romantic location on Cape? Nauset Beach
- Favorite outdoor activity? A day on the water
- What attracted you to the Cape? National Seashore beaches
Christa grew up in a 1770s Sea Captain's home in Centerville and later built a business buying, selling, restoring, staging and photographing homes. This entrepreneurial experience brings a unique perspective to her real estate clients. Her own footprint includes sales and connections from Virginia to Maine to Mexico. Additionally, Christa's former career as an International Investigative Reporter in Rome ensures that she provides exceptional due diligence as a Realtor.
When not enjoying the sand and surf with her family and Australian Shepherd mix Sablu, Christa can also be found paddle boarding, running and playing tennis. Put her knowledge to work for you!