Chatham Historic District
Chatham’s Historic District highlights the Old Village which was first developed starting in 1730. Dominated by residential buildings the Old Village Historic District also includes a few commercial buildings, a church and Chatham Light.
The Old Village Historic District is bounded by Main Street and Holway Street to the north, Chatham Harbor to the east, Bridge Street and Bearse’s Lane to the south and Mill Pond and Little Mill Pond to the west. Chatham’s Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.