Meet Amy Whiteside
- Favorite Cape beach? Covell's
- Famous person with whom you would like to dine? Oprah
- Best spot on Cape for sunset? Old Silver Beach, Falmouth
- Favorite restaurant? Alberto's Ristorante, Hyannis
- Preferred golf course? Captains Course, Brewster
- Best lobster roll? The Raw Bar
- Favorite Cape League baseball team? Cotuit Kettleers
- Favorite ice cream spot? Polar Cave
- Most romantic location on Cape? Chatham Light
- Favorite outdoor activity? Walking the beach with my dog or boating
- What attracted you to the Cape? Its natural beauty
Amy grew up on the South Shore, but spent her childhood summers in Sandwich, making a permanent move to the Cape in 2003. With a background as a radio and television news reporter, strong communication skills and attention to detail come naturally to her.
Amy raised her two children in Barnstable and is familiar with the different villages of the Cape and enjoys working with her clients to help them find just the right property that meets their needs. Working with her business partner, Dave Noreen, a certified residential appraiser as well as a real estate broker gives clients assurance that they are getting a good value.
In her spare time, Amy enjoys singing in the local band “Take 2” and volunteering with the 4-H “Muddy Paws” program for dogs and their owners.